Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tealhole Point is a wetland in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Kyloe
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°38'45"N 1°50'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 410166, 639187
- OS Grid: NU101391
- Mapcode Local: GBR H3L4.FV
- Mapcode Global: WHC0B.PBZZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tealhole Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.