Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tarn Hows is a water feature in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Hawkshead
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°23'44"N 3°1'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 333500, 500500
- OS Grid: NY335005
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7K9M.Q2
- Mapcode Global: WH82C.HSD3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tarn Hows within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.