Tapp's Plantation, Lincolnshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tapp's Plantation is a forest or wood in Lincolnshire
- Parish/Community: Belton and Manthorpe
- District/Borough: South Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°56'34"N 0°37'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492324, 339264
- OS Grid: SK923392
- Mapcode Local: GBR DPR.J51
- Mapcode Global: WHGKH.B9DB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tapp's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.