Tapped Rock, East Lothian
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tapped Rock is an island in East Lothian
- Unitary Authority: East Lothian
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 56°3'36"N 2°39'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 358986, 685453
- OS Grid: NT589854
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2X.Q29V
- Mapcode Global: WH8VK.3YH1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tapped Rock within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.