Tanton Grove Southerly Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tanton Grove Southerly Plantation is a forest or wood in Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Stokesley
- Parish/Community: Stokesley
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°28'41"N 1°11'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452323, 509504
- OS Grid: NZ523095
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJ3N.9G
- Mapcode Global: WHD7D.MPMT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tanton Grove Southerly Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.