We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tantobie is a village in White-le-Head, County Durham
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: White-le-Head
- Parish/Community: Stanley
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°53'9"N 1°43'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 417587, 554609
- OS Grid: NZ175546
- Mapcode Local: GBR JCCY.TB
- Mapcode Global: WHC42.FGN7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tantobie within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.