Tangley Clumps, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tangley Clumps is a hill or mountain in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Hurstbourne Tarrant
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'5"N 1°30'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 434816, 154079
- OS Grid: SU348540
- Mapcode Local: GBR 71R.C12
- Mapcode Global: VHC2C.XY6Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tangley Clumps within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.