We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tamp's Wood is a forest or wood in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Gennys
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°45'41"N 4°34'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 217972, 98951
- OS Grid: SX179989
- Mapcode Local: GBR N8.1BRX
- Mapcode Global: FRA 1792.DLT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tamp's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.