Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Talkin Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Farlam
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°54'5"N 2°39'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 357500, 556500
- OS Grid: NY575565
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9CTR.ZS
- Mapcode Global: WH91C.12LB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Talkin Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.