Tagsclough Hill, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Tagsclough Hill is a hill or mountain in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Macclesfield Forest and Wildboarclough
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°12'16"N 2°1'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 398500, 367500
- OS Grid: SJ985675
- Mapcode Local: GBR 23J.53V
- Mapcode Global: WHBBX.WQF5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Tagsclough Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.