Stadbury Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Stadbury Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Aveton Gifford
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°18'0"N 3°51'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 268185, 46100
- OS Grid: SX681461
- Mapcode Local: GBR QC.QL5K
- Mapcode Global: FRA 28T7.P2F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Stadbury Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.