Stackhouse Cliff, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Stackhouse Cliff is a cliff or slope in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Perranuthnoe
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°6'15"N 5°25'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 154978, 28318
- OS Grid: SW549283
- Mapcode Local: GBR DXZD.NJ4
- Mapcode Global: VH130.VMTX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Stackhouse Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.