We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
St Leger's Copse is a forest or wood in Riseley, Hart
- Built-Up Area: Riseley
- Parish/Community: Swallowfield
- Unitary Authority: Hart
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°21'48"N 0°58'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 471848, 163231
- OS Grid: SU718632
- Mapcode Local: GBR C6T.FQ8
- Mapcode Global: VHDX6.4ZVK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of St Leger's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.