St John's Well Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
St John's Well Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Sutton-on-the-Forest
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°4'48"N 1°4'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 460548, 465303
- OS Grid: SE605653
- Mapcode Local: GBR NPX8.T4
- Mapcode Global: WHFBJ.FPTZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of St John's Well Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.