St Helena Plantation, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
St Helena Plantation is a forest or wood in Mildenhall, Suffolk
- Built-Up Area: Mildenhall
- Parish/Community: Mildenhall
- District/Borough: Forest Heath
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°21'1"N 0°31'49"E
- Eastings/Northings: 572442, 275505
- OS Grid: TL724755
- Mapcode Local: GBR PB2.NWL
- Mapcode Global: VHJG6.45RY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of St Helena Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.