St Helena Island, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
St Helena Island is a coastal headland in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°51'53"N 4°49'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 219161, 555876
- OS Grid: NX191558
- Mapcode Local: GBR GHGV.K5X
- Mapcode Global: WH2SH.YZ7C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of St Helena Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.