We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Square Firs is a forest or wood in Combe, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Combe
- Parish/Community: Combe
- District/Borough: West Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°50'43"N 1°24'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441148, 216482
- OS Grid: SP411164
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6V3.CTL
- Mapcode Global: VHBZQ.MW26
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Square Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.