Spurn Point, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spurn Point is a landform in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Easington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°34'29"N 0°6'38"E
- Eastings/Northings: 539858, 410761
- OS Grid: TA398107
- Mapcode Local: GBR YW63.S8
- Mapcode Global: WHJK0.NDYV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spurn Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.