Spurn Head, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spurn Head is a wetland in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Easington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°34'17"N 0°6'30"E
- Eastings/Northings: 539726, 410393
- OS Grid: TA397103
- Mapcode Local: GBR YW64.9D
- Mapcode Global: WHJK0.MHX9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spurn Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.