Spring Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spring Dale is a valley in Goodmanham, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Goodmanham
- Parish/Community: Goodmanham
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°52'15"N 0°38'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 489297, 442507
- OS Grid: SE892425
- Mapcode Local: GBR RRYP.H2
- Mapcode Global: WHGDV.2YWQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spring Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.