Spray House Wood, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spray House Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Hayfield
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°23'54"N 1°56'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403667, 389080
- OS Grid: SK036890
- Mapcode Local: GBR GYV4.FG
- Mapcode Global: WHBB0.2VG0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spray House Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.