Spratt's Plantation, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spratt's Plantation is a forest or wood in Kesgrave, Suffolk
- Built-Up Area: Kesgrave
- Parish/Community: Martlesham
- District/Borough: Suffolk Coastal
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°3'41"N 1°17'13"E
- Eastings/Northings: 625417, 245444
- OS Grid: TM254454
- Mapcode Local: GBR VP6.N68
- Mapcode Global: VHLBW.8G60
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spratt's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.