Spragg's Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spragg's Copse is a forest or wood in Marchwood, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Marchwood
- Parish/Community: Marchwood
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°53'40"N 1°28'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 437408, 110718
- OS Grid: SU374107
- Mapcode Local: GBR 76G.THS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76TQ.TKV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spragg's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.