Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spout Crag is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Blawith and Subberthwaite
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°16'57"N 3°6'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 328084, 488008
- OS Grid: SD280880
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6LRX.BK
- Mapcode Global: WH71S.8M47
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spout Crag within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.