Spencefield Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spencefield Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Faccombe
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'41"N 1°26'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 439534, 157070
- OS Grid: SU395570
- Mapcode Local: GBR 71G.Q7C
- Mapcode Global: VHC2F.394J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spencefield Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.