Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spelders Hill is a hill or mountain in Kent
- Parish/Community: Brook
- District/Borough: Ashford
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°9'18"N 0°56'46"E
- Eastings/Northings: 606138, 143656
- OS Grid: TR061436
- Mapcode Local: GBR SY4.D2Y
- Mapcode Global: VHKKP.C74F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spelders Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.