Spars Plantation, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spars Plantation is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Spaxton
- District/Borough: Sedgemoor
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°6'49"N 3°8'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 320599, 135560
- OS Grid: ST205355
- Mapcode Local: GBR LZ.B5DP
- Mapcode Global: VH6H5.L8MH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spars Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.