Sparrow How Wood, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sparrow How Wood is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Claife
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°20'35"N 2°57'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 337760, 494617
- OS Grid: SD377946
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7LS6.6T
- Mapcode Global: WH82S.J365
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sparrow How Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.