We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sow How Tarn is an inland water in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Cartmel Fell
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°17'0"N 2°55'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 340083, 487931
- OS Grid: SD400879
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8L1X.77
- Mapcode Global: WH830.2LXK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sow How Tarn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.