South Snods Shelter Belt, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Snods Shelter Belt is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Shotley Low Quarter
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°51'34"N 1°53'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 406622, 551662
- OS Grid: NZ066516
- Mapcode Local: GBR HD57.SQ
- Mapcode Global: WHB31.T36T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Snods Shelter Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.