South Hook Point, Pembrokeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Hook Point is a coastal headland in Works, nr Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire
- Built-Up Area: Works, nr Milford Haven
- Parish/Community: Herbrandston
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°42'31"N 5°5'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 187010, 205622
- OS Grid: SM870056
- Mapcode Local: GBR G4.YJTJ
- Mapcode Global: VH1RX.T9JW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Hook Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.