South Ferriby Cliff, West Lindsey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Ferriby Cliff is a coastal landform in West Lindsey
- Parish/Community: Barton-upon-Humber
- Unitary Authority: West Lindsey
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°41'20"N 0°29'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 499760, 422459
- OS Grid: SE997224
- Mapcode Local: GBR TT0S.J9
- Mapcode Global: WHGFW.FJHQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Ferriby Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.