South East Point, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South East Point is a landform in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°2'53"N 3°10'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 323304, 461980
- OS Grid: SD233619
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6P8M.WM
- Mapcode Global: WH72X.7JB0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South East Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.