South Castle, Pembrokeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Castle is a coastal headland in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: Marloes and St. Brides
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'58"N 5°16'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 173604, 208882
- OS Grid: SM736088
- Mapcode Local: GBR G1.0TCF
- Mapcode Global: VH0V5.FQH0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Castle within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.