South Breil, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Breil is a bay in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Flamborough
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Bay
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°7'39"N 0°5'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 524533, 471875
- OS Grid: TA245718
- Mapcode Local: GBR WNSQ.12
- Mapcode Global: WHHF2.HHLZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Breil within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.