Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Brae is a forest or wood in Stirling
- Unitary Authority: Stirling
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°59'28"N 4°20'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 254325, 680048
- OS Grid: NS543800
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0W.VHNM
- Mapcode Global: WH3NG.CN0Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Brae within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.