South Boad, Shetland Islands
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Boad is a cliff or slope in Shetland Islands
- Unitary Authority: Shetland Islands
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 60°35'40"N 0°46'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 467348, 1190770
- OS Grid: HU673907
- Mapcode Local: GBR S0FQ.YH7
- Mapcode Global: XHF7Z.DY1T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Boad within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.