South Agnew Plantation, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Agnew Plantation is a forest or wood in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
- Built-Up Area: Newton Aycliffe
- Parish/Community: Great Aycliffe
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°37'55"N 1°34'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427610, 526399
- OS Grid: NZ276263
- Mapcode Local: GBR KGGW.2B
- Mapcode Global: WHC59.STRX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Agnew Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.