We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Soughton is a settlement in Flintshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Soughton
- Parish/Community: Northop
- Unitary Authority: Flintshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°11'24"N 3°7'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 324500, 366500
- OS Grid: SJ245665
- Mapcode Local: GBR 70.31TC
- Mapcode Global: WH775.W21N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Soughton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Soughton in the Domesday Book
A village in Ati's Cross hundred,
in the county of Cheshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Esbiorn
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Ralph the hunter
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Ralph the hunter
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 5 shillings in 1086
- Households: 4 smallholders; 1 rider
- Woodland: 1⁄2 mixed measure