We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sough Wood is a forest or wood in Heanor, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Heanor
- Parish/Community: Smalley
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°1'0"N 1°22'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441755, 346798
- OS Grid: SK417467
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7F5.S6X
- Mapcode Global: WHDGG.SFHJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sough Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.