Sooty Fields Plantation, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sooty Fields Plantation is a forest or wood in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Huntington
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°8'26"N 2°51'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 342341, 360741
- OS Grid: SJ423607
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7C.60YC
- Mapcode Global: WH88M.ZBM3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sooty Fields Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.