Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Snaple Point is a coastal headland in Swansea, Swansea
- Built-Up Area: Swansea
- Parish/Community: Mumbles
- Unitary Authority: Swansea
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'52"N 4°0'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 260437, 187005
- OS Grid: SS604870
- Mapcode Local: GBR GW.ZC1J
- Mapcode Global: VH4KG.CXBY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Snaple Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.