We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Snapes Point is a coastal headland in Salcombe, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Salcombe
- Parish/Community: Salcombe
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°14'25"N 3°45'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 274504, 39300
- OS Grid: SX745393
- Mapcode Local: GBR QH.FCG7
- Mapcode Global: FRA 380D.8J1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Snapes Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.