Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Snail's Creep is a coastal landform in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Keverne
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°4'27"N 5°4'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 179797, 23890
- OS Grid: SW797238
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZD.ZF2J
- Mapcode Global: FRA 087T.C69
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Snail's Creep within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.