Snaggery Plantation, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Snaggery Plantation is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Curry Rivel
- District/Borough: South Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'24"N 2°52'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 339196, 123400
- OS Grid: ST391234
- Mapcode Local: GBR MC.JTFF
- Mapcode Global: FRA 46WG.2H7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Snaggery Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.