Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Snactry Wood is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Wheldrake
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°55'4"N 1°0'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465635, 447313
- OS Grid: SE656473
- Mapcode Local: GBR PRF4.TB
- Mapcode Global: WHFCB.KSZD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Snactry Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.