We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Snab Rocks is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Cresswell
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°13'43"N 1°31'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 430313, 592827
- OS Grid: NZ303928
- Mapcode Local: GBR K7SZ.NG
- Mapcode Global: WHC2F.KT1Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Snab Rocks within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.