Smoker Wood, Cheshire East
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Smoker Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Tabley Inferior
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°16'52"N 2°26'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 370711, 376129
- OS Grid: SJ707761
- Mapcode Local: GBR CZDH.CG
- Mapcode Global: WH996.GSYC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Smoker Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.