Smithy Bridge Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Smithy Bridge Plantation is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Burton Constable
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°48'54"N 0°10'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 519970, 436976
- OS Grid: TA199369
- Mapcode Local: GBR WS5B.Z3
- Mapcode Global: WHHGL.6CWJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Smithy Bridge Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.