Smith Hill Plantation, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Smith Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Worcestershire
- Parish/Community: Childswickham
- District/Borough: Wychavon
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°3'25"N 1°55'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404780, 239852
- OS Grid: SP047398
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3LX.4F5
- Mapcode Global: VHB10.GKMG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Smith Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.